Monday, January 1, 2018

Test Prep Radio Hour on KSPB

Test prep advice is coming to your radio in 2018! 

Turn your radio dial to 91.9 KSPB every Thursday from 4:00-5:00pm as I host the Test Prep Radio Hour. 

Join me as I play tunes and dish out study tips on how to prepare for the SAT, ACT, PSAT, SSAT and other standardized tests as well as general study advice. 

Students will learn how best to prepare for standardized tests and parents can learn how best to support their learners. 

If you live near the Monterey Peninsula, turn your FM radio dial to 91.9 every Thursday from 4:00-5:00pm. If you do not live locally, you can live stream the Test Prep Radio Hour at www.kspb.org. 

Call me during the show at 831-625-5078 or tweet me @brookewhiggins with your questions or comments. I will be sure to answer your questions on air. 

Best of all, this is totally free! 

And don't forget to contact CROSSWALK about the upcoming SAT/ACT Winter Test Prep Series

CROSSWALK is the Monterey Peninsula's local resource for academic tutoring and test prep.

No comments:

Post a Comment